flink-user mailing list archives

From Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Rest API for Checkpoint Data
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2017 16:48:49 GMT
Hi,

This is the serialised data for the checkpoint. This is not meant to be user readable, though.
There are some plans to make savepoints adhere to a specific schema, so that you could inspect
savepoints (which are similar to checkpoints, but with additional metadata [1]). I'm not sure
whether this will make it into Flink 1.4, though.

Best,
Aljoscha

[1] https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.4/ops/state/savepoints.html