flink-user mailing list archives

From Duy Truong <ducduytruong2...@gmail.com>
Subject Can't send data to another service in addSink
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2017 04:00:11 GMT
Hi

In my flink program, I want to send data to a server via MQTT protocol,
here is my code

https://gist.github.com/duytruong/d240958d2c4140b554b604cbef05edc7

The problem is it ran well on IntelliJ, but when submitted to cluster
(bin/start-local.sh), it could connect but failed to send data. When I've
tried to move connectToMqttServer() to addSink(), it worked (on cluster),
so I have 2 questions:

1. Why it could connect but failed to send data, I guess the cause is
addSink() is executed in different thread from the connectToMqttServer's
thread but I can't find any document about it.

2. Why it ran well in IntelliJ but failed on cluster (I didn't move
connectToMqttServer() to addSink() in this case).

Thanks,

--
*Duy Truong*