flink-user mailing list archives

From Martin Eden <martineden...@gmail.com>
Subject Quick checkpointing related question
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2017 08:20:47 GMT
Hi all,

I have a Flink 1.3.1 job with a source that implements
CheckpointingFunction.

As I understand it, the notifyCheckpointComplete callback is called when
all the downstream operators in the DAG successfully finished their
checkpoints.

Since I am doing some work in this method, I would like to know if the
latency of the execution of this method is reflected in any of the
checkpointing stats of the source operator? If yes which one? End To End
Duration / Checkpoint Duration sync or async / Alignment duration?

Thanks,