flink-user mailing list archives

From Tony Wei <tony19920...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: set state.checkpoint.dir to execution environment
Date Sun, 03 Sep 2017 06:37:49 GMT
Hi Jose,

It seems that you enable the externalized checkpoints in your streaming job.
If enabling externalized checkpoints is what you really want to,
'state.checkpoints.dir' must be set in flink-conf.yaml.
For your second question, yes, the only way is to modify the
flink-conf.yaml. See the reference
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.3/setup/checkpoints.html#directory-structure
.

Best,