flink-user mailing list archives

From Jose Miguel Tejedor Fernandez <jose.fernan...@rovio.com>
Subject set state.checkpoint.dir to execution environment
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2017 23:09:21 GMT
Hi,

After enabling checkpoints and set the property env.setStateBackend(new
FsStateBackend(url)) I am the following exception:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: CheckpointConfig says to
persist periodic checkpoints, but no checkpoint directory has been
configured. You can configure configure one via key 'state.checkpoints.dir'.

I have not found any way to set the 'state.checkpoints.dir' to the
execution environment. Is it possible? or the only way is to modify the
file flink-conf.yaml instead?
Thanks

BR