flink-user mailing list archives

From Jagadish Gangulli <jagadi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding flink-cassandra-connectors
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 12:34:51 GMT
Sure, I will create a Jira for that.

In addition to that, I would like to confirm, would it be possible to reuse
the connection builder object across queries and across jobs. i.e if I
create a Singleton class which would create a connection builder instance
and could I use across the queries.

I have attempted that b/n a steaming api and a batch api but would like to
confirm the same. Please check the following piece of code and let me know
your input. Please find the attached files.

Regards,
Jagadisha G