flink-user mailing list archives

From kant kodali <kanth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Flink has a JDBC server where I can submit Calcite Streaming Queries?
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2017 08:05:34 GMT
Hi Fabian,

Thanks for the response. I understand the common approach is to write a
client program and run it however this will not allow me to send queries
Ad-hoc so Is there anyway for me to submit Calcite SQL to Flink via REST or
whatever mechanism? Forgot even, the result set once I know there is a way
to submit Adhoc queries I can figure out a way to write to Kafka.

Thanks,
kant