flink-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Richter <s.rich...@data-artisans.com>
Subject Re: Flink Job on Docker on Mesos cluster
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 09:53:26 GMT
Hi,

I think what you need to have is a docker image that can spawn task managers as entry points.
Please take a look at this project which gives some more detailed explanation:

https://github.com/mesoshq/flink <https://github.com/mesoshq/flink>

In particular, take a look at the shell script that is startedt:

https://github.com/mesoshq/flink/blob/master/docker-entrypoint.sh <https://github.com/mesoshq/flink/blob/master/docker-entrypoint.sh>

Best,
Stefan

> Am 25.09.2017 um 20:32 schrieb Rahul Raj <rahulrajmsrit@gmail.com>:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I am working on a project which involves running flink jobs on docker containers on Mesos
cluster. But I am failing to understand how docker& flink will work on Mesos cluster.
Can anyone explain me how Flink cluster will run on docker containers on Mesos?

>  If I create a docker image which will run my flink application then how it will launch
the other task managers for flink cluster and utilize them? If anyone can give me an example
to follow as a reference then it would be good.