flink-user mailing list archives

From Nico Kruber <n...@data-artisans.com>
Subject Re: Building scala examples
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2017 14:41:23 GMT
Hi Michael,
from what I see, Java and Scala examples reside in different packages, e.g.
* org.apache.flink.streaming.scala.examples.async.AsyncIOExample vs.
* org.apache.flink.streaming.examples.async.AsyncIOExample

A quick run on the Flink 1.3. branch revealed flink-examples-
streaming_2.10-1.3-SNAPSHOT.jar containing both (which you can verify with
your favorite archiver tool for zip files).

Afaik, there is no simple switch to turn off Java or Scala examples. You may
either adapt the pom.xml or create your own Project with the examples and
programming languages you need.

Nico