flink-user mailing list archives

From Nico Kruber <n...@data-artisans.com>
Subject Re: Sink -> Source
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2017 09:22:46 GMT
Hi Philipp,
afaik, Flink doesn't offer this out-of-the-box. You could either hack
something as suggested or use Kafka to glue different jobs together.

Both may affect exactly/at-least once guarantees, however. Also refer to
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.3/dev/connectors/
guarantees.html

Nico