flink-user mailing list archives

From Maciek Próchniak <...@touk.pl>
Subject Re: ANN: TouK Nussknacker - designing Flink processes with GUI
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2017 15:58:18 GMT
Hi Flavio,

we have rather modest goals - so currently we don't plan to handle batch
(although in theory it could be done). We also don't even think about
visualizing and editing existing programs - in generality this could be
pretty difficult.

We only let users define pretty simple diagrams (in particular they have
to be trees, not DAGs) to be able to handle them properly (although we
do have mechanism to plug-in custom Flink code - it just have to be
coded separately as part of the model)

thanks,

maciek