flink-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Richter <s.rich...@data-artisans.com>
Subject Re: Flink Application Jar file on Docker container
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 10:02:51 GMT
Hi,

as in my answer to your previous mail, I suggest to take a look at https://github.com/mesoshq/flink
<https://github.com/mesoshq/flink> . Unfortunately, there is not yet a lot documentation
about the internals of how this works, so I am also looping in Till who might know more about
specific questions about how things work together exactly.

Best,
Stefan

> Am 26.09.2017 um 09:21 schrieb Rahul Raj <rahulrajmsrit@gmail.com>:
>
> Currently I have a Flink Application Jar file running on Mesos cluster. The flink application
simply reads data from Kafka and put it to HDFS.

> Now we are planning to create a docker image to  run this application jar file inside
docker containers on Mesos cluster via Marathon.

> Below are the questions that I am looking answers for:
>
> 1. While building the docker image, how do I include flink-1.3.2 set up and  my mesos
config in flink?

> 2. How shall I run my existing flink application jar?
>
> 3. Will running my flink application jar on docker containers will run it on mesos slaves
on different docker containers? How docker , Flink, mesos , Marathon will work together in
my case?