flink-user mailing list archives

From nragon <nuno.goncal...@wedotechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Custom Serializers
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 14:44:59 GMT
Got it :)
I've redesign my object which I use across jobs.
Ended up with 4 serializers.
My object Element holds 2 fields, an array of Parameter and a Metadata.
Metadata holds an array of ParameterInfo and each Parameter holds it's
ParameterInfo (Kinda duplicate against Metadata but needed for legacy). So
Element has the TypeInfo and TypeInfoFactory and also serializers for
Parameter and Metadata. The others are just adaptation os
GenericArraySerializer<Parameter>, StringSerializer, ...
>From my test I've manage to get around 40% improvement against serializing
Element, as is, with kryo.

Thanks