flink-user mailing list archives

From nragon <nuno.goncal...@wedotechnologies.com>
Subject Custom Serializers
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2017 10:59:08 GMT
Hi,

First of all, great #FF17, really enjoyed it.
After attending some of the dataArtisans folks talks, realized that
serialization should be optimized if there is no way to use supported
objects.
In my case, users can configure their source in our application online which
gives them freedom to dynamically change the number and type of attributes.
Moreover, between operator the object can be changed in terms of number of
attributes.
Because of this, we have a legacy structure that I showed before.
Should  I implement my own TypeInformation, TypeComparator, TypeSerializer
and TypeInfoFactory?
Am I forgetting something?

Thanks,
Nuno