flink-user mailing list archives

From AndreaKinn <kinn6...@hotmail.it>
Subject Java heap size
Date Sun, 10 Sep 2017 16:29:53 GMT
Hi,
I developed a program with Flink using OS X. Following the doc so I put in
VMArguments of "Run configuration" in eclipse the value: -Xmx800m in order
to increase heap memory.

I'm using an external lib on flink but all worked perfectly... until now. I
modified something in the use of this lib and now I get this error when the
first checkpoint occurs:

Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:

It should be noted that if I disable checkpointing everything works fine.

I searched a bit on google and I tried to change backend as suggested by the
error stack trace, so in flink-conf.yaml I put

state.backend: filesystem

because MemoryStateBackend seems to be adequate just for testing but never
changed.
Which could be the problem?