I looked into the sinked data which in ElasticSearch. Good news I can found it is really right there. But but, I sinked the data is an object. But the Elasticsearch represent it as a string. I put the related code below.

element type is an ActivityInfo. then, I wrote a java api to read the data. the value is a string instead. I want it represented as an object of ActivityInfo. But it didnt do like what i want.

Can anybody give me some advice for it ? Thank you very much!

Thanks
zhangminglei / mingleizhang