flink-user mailing list archives

From Dawid Wysakowicz <wysakowicz.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Keyed CEP checkpoint fails
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2017 12:15:43 GMT
As @Kostas asked in your previous thread would be possible for you to share your code for that
job or at least a minimal example to reproduce this behaviour. I fear we won’t be able to
help you without any further info.

Regards,
Dawid

> On 10 Aug 2017, at 14:10, Daiqing Li <lidaiqing1993@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Flink user,
>
> I am using FsStateBackend and AWS EMR YARN to run a CEP job. I got this exception after
running for a while. Could anyone give me some help to debug this? I try parallelism 1, and
it has the same problem. I also try reimplemented hashcode and equals method. I use UUID as
hashcode right now.
> 2017-08-09 18:15:04,572 INFO  org.apache.flink.runtime.executiongraph.ExecutionGraph
       - KeyedCEPPatternOperator -> Map -> Sink: Unnamed (3/4) (d4749a4c3469732a2a5edf40b83f88
> d4) switched from RUNNING to FAILED.
> AsynchronousException{java.
> lang.Exception: Could not materialize checkpoint 946 for operator KeyedCEPPatternOperator
-> Map -> Sink: Unnamed (3/4).}