flink-user mailing list archives

From Raja.Aravapalli <Raja.Aravapa...@target.com>
Subject Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Fink application failing with kerberos issue after running successfully without any issues for few days
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2017 15:58:15 GMT
Hi Ted,

Below is what I see in the environment:

dfs.namenode.delegation.token.max-lifetime:          604800000
dfs.namenode.delegation.token.renew-interval:      86400000

Thanks.

Regards,
Raja.

From: Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 10:46 AM
To: Raja Aravapalli <Raja.Aravapalli@target.com>
Cc: "user@flink.apache.org" <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Fink application failing with kerberos issue after running successfully
without any issues for few days

What are the values for the following parameters ?

dfs.namenode.delegation.token.max-lifetime

dfs.namenode.delegation.token.renew-interval

Cheers

On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 8:24 AM, Raja.Aravapalli <Raja.Aravapalli@target.com<mailto:Raja.Aravapalli@target.com>>
wrote:
Hi Ted,

Find below the configuration I see in yarn-site.xml

<property>
      <name>yarn.resourcemanager.proxy-user-privileges.enabled</name>
      <value>true</value>
    </property>

Regards,
Raja.