flink-user mailing list archives

From Ziyad Muhammed <mmzi...@gmail.com>
Subject Queryable State max number of clients
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2017 15:19:12 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to understand how many parallel clients will be supported by the
queryable state.

   - query.server.network-threads: number of network (event loop) threads
   for the KvStateServer (0 => #slots)
   - query.server.query-threads: number of asynchronous query threads for
   the KvStateServerHandler (0 => #slots).

so, if I choose 0 for both these parameters, what will be the maximum
number of parallel clients supported?

I tried more parallel clients than number of slots, but all of them were
able to query the state in parallel. Can someone help me to understand the
logic here?

Thanks in advance.

Best
Ziyad