flink-user mailing list archives

From Vishnu Viswanath <vishnu.viswanat...@gmail.com>
Subject Job submission timeout
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2017 21:10:30 GMT
Hi,

After I submit the job the client timeout after 10 seconds( Guess Job
manager is taking long time to build the graph, it is a pretty big
JobGraph).

*Caused by: org.apache.flink.runtime.client.JobTimeoutException: JobManager
did not respond within 10000 milliseconds*
* at
org.apache.flink.runtime.client.JobClient.submitJobDetached(JobClient.java:441)*
* at
org.apache.flink.runtime.webmonitor.handlers.JarRunHandler.handleJsonRequest(JarRunHandler.java:69)*
* ... 34 more*
*Caused by: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Futures timed out after
[10000 milliseconds]*
* at scala.concurrent.impl.Promise$DefaultPromise.ready(Promise.scala:219)*
* at scala.concurrent.impl.Promise$DefaultPromise.result(Promise.scala:223)*
* at scala.concurrent.Await$$anonfun$result$1.apply(package.scala:190)*
* at
scala.concurrent.BlockContext$DefaultBlockContext$.blockOn(BlockContext.scala:53)*
* at scala.concurrent.Await$.result(package.scala:190)*
* at scala.concurrent.Await.result(package.scala)*
* at
org.apache.flink.runtime.client.JobClient.submitJobDetached(JobClient.java:437)*
* ... 35 more*

I tried increase akka.ask.timeout to 1 min in flink-conf.yaml but didn't
help. Can someone point me to the correct property?

Thanks,
Vishnu