flink-user mailing list archives

From Hussein Baghdadi <hussein.baghd...@zalando.de>
Subject Flink isn't logging once we use RollingFileAppender
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2017 14:45:22 GMT
Hello,

We changed our log4j.properties file of our Flink cluster to:

log4j.appender.file=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.file.File=/opt/flink/log/flink.log
log4j.appender.file.MaxFileSize=100MB
log4j.appender.file.MaxBackupIndex=2
log4j.appender.file.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
#log4j.appender.file.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss}
%-5p %c{1}:%L - %m%n
log4j.appender.file.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{yyyy-MM-dd
HH:mm:ss,SSS} %-5p %-60c %x - %m%n

After deployment, flink.log is empty although the cluster is under usage.
Flink doesn't work with RollingFileAppender or something? Or we
misconfiguring something?

Thanks for help and time.