flink-user mailing list archives

From Niels Basjes <ni...@basj.es>
Subject Re: Just do a survey, how many people give up the storm and turn to Flink ?
Date Sat, 19 Aug 2017 08:57:13 GMT
Hi,

The company I work for switched about 2 years ago because of these reasons
AT THAT moment!
1) Storm doesn't run on Yarn
2) Storm doesn't support statefull processing components.
3) Storm has a bad Java api.
4) Storm is not fast enough.

Some of these things have changed over the last 2 years. But comparing the
two at this moment would still let me choose Flink.

Niels