flink-user mailing list archives

From Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting JobManager address and port within a running job
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2017 12:47:52 GMT
Hi,

I don't think Queryable State is good for that use case because it can lead to inconsistencies.
However, I think my answer here and the linked presentation might be helpful for your use
case: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/3907cd6433c9c066126ce150cb2fdcc298d366eb55bca890be716020@%3Cuser.flink.apache.org%3E
<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/3907cd6433c9c066126ce150cb2fdcc298d366eb55bca890be716020@%3Cuser.flink.apache.org%3E>

Best,
Aljoscha