flink-user mailing list archives

From ant burton <apburto...@gmail.com>
Subject Access to datastream from BucketSink
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2017 11:09:28 GMT
Hello,

Given

        // Set StreamExecutionEnvironment
        final StreamExecutionEnvironment env = StreamExecutionEnvironment.getExecutionEnvironment();

        // Set checkpoints in ms
        env.setStreamTimeCharacteristic(TimeCharacteristic.EventTime);

        // Add source (input stream)
        DataStream<String> dataStream = StreamUtil.getDataStream(env, params);

How can I construct the s3_filename from the content of the an event, it seems that whenever
I attempt this I either have access to an event or access to .addSink but not both.

	dataStream.addSink(new BucketingSink<String>("s3a://flink/" + s3_filename));

Thanks,