flink-user mailing list archives

From Kostas Kloudas <k.klou...@data-artisans.com>
Subject Re: Flink CEP questions
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2017 13:46:57 GMT
Hi Basanth,

This is the documentation page can be found here: https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.3/dev/libs/cep.html
<https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.3/dev/libs/cep.html>
For:
	3) you should use the times(N) and the within(TIME) clauses
 	4) if by continuously you mean without stopping, then you should use the followedBy() or
next()
		(check "Combining Patterns” https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.3/dev/libs/cep.html#combining-patterns
<https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.3/dev/libs/cep.html#combining-patterns>
in the docs above)

I am not aware of any examples but you can check this slides:
https://www.slideshare.net/dataArtisans/kostas-kloudas-complex-event-processing-with-flink-the-state-of-flinkcep
<https://www.slideshare.net/dataArtisans/kostas-kloudas-complex-event-processing-with-flink-the-state-of-flinkcep>
for an overview of the CEP library or you can watch the related video.

Cheers,
Kostas