flink-user mailing list archives

From mingleizhang <18717838...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Re: Just do a survey, how many people give up the storm and turn to Flink ?
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2017 03:37:01 GMT
Thanks, Renjie. Same here.

minglei

At 2017-08-21 11:19:48, "Renjie Liu" <liurenjie2008@gmail.com> wrote:

We are running both systems. Old existing systems are still running on storm and new jobs
are all running on flink.

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 3:06 AM kaniska Mandal <kaniska.mandal@gmail.com> wrote:

Storm supports 'exactly once' - http://storm.apache.org/releases/current/Trident-tutorial.html

Storm supports 'stateful processing' - http://storm.apache.org/releases/2.0.0-SNAPSHOT/State-checkpointing.html

Storm is blazing fast - when its properly configured to use distributed (via some client like
redisson) and local cache.