flink-user mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Aggregating metrics from different boxes
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2017 15:38:59 GMT
If you want to change under what identifier metrics are exported please
have a look at scope formats in the flink documentation:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.4/monitoring/metrics.html#scope

If i understood you correctly the goal would be to remove the host and
taskmanager parameters.