flink-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re:Re:Re:Re:How to verify the data to Elasticsearch whether correct or not ?
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2017 01:21:47 GMT
Did you use image for the code ?Can you send plain code again ?Cheers
-------- Original message --------From: mingleizhang <18717838093@163.com> Date: 8/16/17
 6:16 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: mingleizhang <18717838093@163.com> Cc: "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai"
<tzulitai@apache.org>, user@flink.apache.org Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:How to verify the
data to Elasticsearch whether correct or not ?
I solved the issue by adding a dependency that convert the protobuf objects into a JSON. By
adding a line of code like below:  element is a PB object.

Thanks.zhangminglei