flink-user mailing list archives

From Timo Walther <twal...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Storing POJO's to RocksDB state backend
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 13:28:48 GMT
Hi Biplob,

Flink is shipped with own serializers. POJOs and other datatypes are
analyzed automatically. Kryo is only the fallback option, if your class
does not meet the POJO criteria (see [1]). Usually, all
serialization/deserialization to e.g. RocksDB happens internally and the
user doesn't have to think about it.

Regards,
Timo

[1]