flink-user mailing list archives

From Nico Kruber <n...@data-artisans.com>
Subject Re: Writing on Cassandra
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2017 09:34:06 GMT
If I see this correctly in the code, the CassandraSink is using the value of
its input stream automatically, so in your case
Tuple2<String, Tuple6<String, String, Date, String, String, Double>>

What you want is it to use only
Tuple6<String, String, Date, String, String, Double>
without the first first part of Tuple2 (probably your key?).

A simple map function before adding the sink should to the trick:

DataStream<Tuple2<String, Tuple6<String, String, Date, String, String,
Double>>> dataStream = //...
dataStream.map(new MapFunction<Tuple2<String, Tuple6<String, String, Date,
String, String, Double>>, Tuple6<String, String, Date, String, String,
Double>>() {
    @Override
    public Tuple6<String, String, Date, String, String, Double>
map(Tuple2<String, Tuple6<String, String, Date, String, String, Double>>
value) throws Exception {
        return value.f1;
    }
});