flink-user mailing list archives

From AndreaKinn <kinn6...@hotmail.it>
Subject Re: Flink-HTM integration
Date Sun, 27 Aug 2017 13:28:48 GMT
I think this is not a good idea, I don't know if it's a bug or a my fault.
I believe I integrated correctly flink-HTM in my project (but I'm not sure,
Flink-HTM is still an embryonal phase I think) and simply I can't see any
output after the HTM elaboration, even there are no errors on console.

I watched just a video presentation of Eron Wright on youtube about
Flink-HTM example in Scala and an output is obviously generate. Instead, I
use Java version of Flink-HTM