flink-user mailing list archives

From Raj Kumar <smallthings1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access Sliding window
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2017 05:49:16 GMT
Thanks Fabian. Your suggestion helped. But, I am stuck at 3rd step

1. I didn't completely understand the step 3. What the process function
should look like ? Why does it needs to be stateful. Can you please provide
more details on this.
2. In the stateful, function, we need to have a value state ? what details
we need to store would be helpful to implement the use case.
3. Moreover, I see that RichProcessFunction is deprecated. What else can we
use in place of RichProcessFunction ?