flink-user mailing list archives

From Biplob Biswas <revolutioni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting JobManager address and port within a running job
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2017 13:43:15 GMT
Hi nico,

This behaviour was on my cluster and not on the local mode as I wanted to
check whether it's an issue of my job or the behaviour with jobmanager is
consistent everywhere.

When I run my job on the yarn-cluster mode, it's not honouring the IP and
port I specified and its randomly assigning a node and port. For this
reason, I created a yarn session and I ran my flink job within this session.

But still i am having issues with fetching the jobid within a running flink
instance.

Thanks
Biplob