flink-user mailing list archives

From Biplob Biswas <revolutioni...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting JobManager address and port within a running job
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2017 11:20:37 GMT
Hi,

Is there a way to fetch the jobmanager address and port from a running flink
job, I was expecting the address and port to be constant but it changes
everytime I am running a job. ANd somehow its not honoring the
jobmanager.rpc.address and jobmanager.rpc.port set in the flink-conf.yaml
file.

If I can get the address within the job itself, I can set it up based on
that value.

Thanks & regards
Biplob