flink-user mailing list archives

From "程骥" <ji_ch...@qq.com>
Subject 回复: How can I submit a flink job to YARN/Cluster from java code?
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2017 09:57:48 GMT
Hi,Till
Actually,to submit a flink job to flink clusetr with ExecutionEnvironment.createRemoteEnvironment,I
have implemented.

but how to submit flink job to flink on yarn,I have no idea.

I think this API not supported.

Thanks for your help.
:)

发件人: "Till Rohrmann";<trohrmann@apache.org>;
发送时间: 2017年7月28日(星期五) 下午5:13
收件人: "程骥"<ji_cheng@qq.com>;
抄送: "user"<user@flink.apache.org>;
主题: Re: How can I submit a flink job to YARN/Cluster from java code?

Hi,

it is possible to submit a job to a running cluster (Standalone/Mesos/Yarn) by using the RemoteEnvironment
which you can create via ExecutionEnvironment.createRemoteEnvironment and then executing your
program (e.g. running it in the IDE). This assumes that the remote cluster is already running.

The RemoteEnvironment requires that you give it the hostname and port of the running cluster
or, if using a HA cluster, a properly configured configuration from which the client can retrieve
the HA settings.

Cheers,
Till
 ​