flink-user mailing list archives

From "程骥" <ji_ch...@qq.com>
Subject 回复:re: How can I submit a flink job to YARN/Cluster from java code?
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2017 10:14:58 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for yor help.
This is a good idea.
Maybe I didn't understand the information of restful API.
I think the restful API  can not submit a job to yarn.
Is that right?

发件人: "zrc@zjdex.com";<zrc@zjdex.com>;
发送时间: 2017年7月28日(星期五) 下午5:15
收件人: "程骥"<ji_cheng@qq.com>; "user"<user@flink.apache.org>;

主题: re: How can I submit a flink job to YARN/Cluster from java code?

 Hi:
    I think you can use Flink restful API, like  "POST: /jars/MyProgram.jar/run?savepointPath=/my-savepoints/savepoint-1bae02a80464&allowNonRestoredState=true"
   The detail information of restful API , you can see the link https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.3/monitoring/rest_api.html
.

 zrc@zjdex.com