flink-user mailing list archives

From "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tzuli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: write into hdfs using avro
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2017 09:57:59 GMT
Hi!

Yes, you can provide a custom writer for the BucketingSink via BucketingSink#setWriter(…).
The AvroKeyValueSinkWriter is a simple example of a writer that uses Avro for serialization,
and takes as input KV 2-tuples.
If you want to have a writer that takes as input your own event types, AFAIK you’ll need
to implement your own Writer.

Cheers,
Gordon