flink-user mailing list archives

From "Branham, Jeremy [IT]" <Jeremy.D.Bran...@sprint.com>
Subject Anomaly Detection with Flink-ML
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 20:29:55 GMT
Hello -
I'm working on an anomaly detector for some time series monitoring data.
I've setup an example project with Flink that reads from Kafka to get the monitoring data.
Unfortunately, I'm not sure what to do next.

The goal is to perform some clustering on the metric values that Flink is receiving and detect
when the value[s] are anomalous.
I've got a DataStream<MetricDefinition>  that I think needs to go through some pre-processing,
like transforming it into a vector, but I'm not sure how to proceed.

The pojo[MetricDefinition] looks like this -

https://github.com/savantly-net/metric-schema/blob/master/src/main/java/net/savantly/metrics/schema/MetricDefinition.java

Thanks!

Jeremy D. Branham
Technology Architect - Sprint
O: +1 (972) 405-2970 | M: +1 (817) 791-1627
Jeremy.D.Branham@Sprint.com<mailto:Jeremy.D.Branham@Sprint.com>
#gettingbettereveryday

This e-mail may contain Sprint proprietary information intended for the sole use of the recipient(s).
Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender and delete all copies of the message.