flink-user mailing list archives

From ZalaCheung <gzzhangdesh...@corp.netease.com>
Subject cannot use ElasticsearchSink in Flink1.3.0
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2017 07:31:17 GMT
Hi all,

I am using Flink 1.3.0 and following instructions here to add elasticsearch as a sink.

https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.3/dev/connectors/elasticsearch.html
<https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.3/dev/connectors/elasticsearch.html>

I follow the instruction to add the dependency like this:

<dependency>
   <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
   <artifactId>flink-connector-elasticsearch5_2.10</artifactId>
   <version>${flink.version}</version>
the flink version is 1.3.0.

When I try to write code to add es as sink, IntelliJ cannot resolve symbol for “ElasticsearchSink”.

result.addSink(new ElasticsearchSink<>(config, transportAddresses, new ElasticsearchSinkFunction<String>(){
    public IndexRequest createIndexRequest(String element){

    }

    @Override
    public void process(String element, RuntimeContext ctx, RequestIndexer indexer) {

    }
}));

The elastic package doesn’t contain anything called “ElasticsearchSink”, only has “ElasticserachSinkFunciton”

import org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.elasticsearch.

Thanks,
Desheng Zhang
E-mail: gzzhangdesheng@corp.netease.com;