flink-user mailing list archives

From Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
Subject Re: System properties when submitting flink job to YARN Session
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 09:25:28 GMT
Hi,

Yes, setting the property using -D when creating the session should work to make it available
on all workers. I think after that it cannot be changed since they JVMs are already running.

If I may ask, what’s your use case for this? Are you still using Beam on Flink or are you
using vanilla Flink with this?

Best,
Aljoscha

> On 11. Jul 2017, at 07:24, Jins George <jins.george@aeris.net> wrote:
>
> Thanks Nico. I am able to pass arguments to the  main program, that works, but not exactly
that I was looking for.

> I guess to have all worker jvms the same  system property,  I have to set it at yarn-session
creation time using -D ( haven't tried it yet)