flink-user mailing list archives

From Mohit Anchlia <mohitanch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using FileInputFormat - org.apache.flink.streaming.api.functions.source.TimestampedFileInputSplit
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2017 22:32:10 GMT
I even tried existing format but still same error:

FileInputFormat<String> fileInputFormat = *new* TextInputFormat(*new* Path(
args[0]));

fileInputFormat.setNestedFileEnumeration(*true*);

streamEnv.readFile(fileInputFormat, args[0],

FileProcessingMode.*PROCESS_CONTINUOUSLY*, 10000L).print();

[main] INFO org.apache.flink.api.java.typeutils.TypeExtractor - class
org.apache.flink.streaming.api.functions.source.TimestampedFileInputSplit
does not contain a setter for field modificationTime
[main] INFO org.apache.flink.api.java.typeutils.TypeExtractor - c