flink-user mailing list archives

From Mohit Anchlia <mohitanch...@gmail.com>
Subject Using FileInputFormat - org.apache.flink.streaming.api.functions.source.TimestampedFileInputSplit
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2017 20:07:35 GMT
 In trying to use this code I get the following error. Is it asking me to
implement additional interface?

streamEnv.readFile(format, args[0], FileProcessingMode.
*PROCESS_CONTINUOUSLY*, 2000).print();

[main] INFO com.s.flink.example.PDFInputFormat - Start streaming
[main] INFO org.apache.flink.api.java.typeutils.TypeExtractor - class
org.apache.flink.streaming.api.functions.source.TimestampedFileInputSplit
does not contain a setter for field modificationTime
[main] INFO org.apache.flink.api.java.typeutils.TypeExtractor - class
org.apache.flink.streaming.api.functions.source.TimestampedFileInputSplit
is not a valid POJO type because not all fields are valid POJO fields.