flink-user mailing list archives

From jad mad <jadmad0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: global window trigger
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 12:00:07 GMT
Hi Prashant,

env.setStreamTimeCharacteristic(TimeCharacteristic.EventTime);

actually I could make my custom trigger to fire periodically.
The problem is the element set stored in the iterable variable
is always uniform which is not what I'm expecting...

private static class MyWindowFunction_Window...
       @Override
        public void apply(Tuple tuple, W window, Iterable<MyClass> iterable,
             for(MyClass element : iterable)

does anyone have any idea on this?
thanks a lot in advance,
jad