flink-user mailing list archives

From Till Rohrmann <trohrm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How can I submit a flink job to YARN/Cluster from java code?
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2017 09:13:04 GMT
Hi,

it is possible to submit a job to a running cluster (Standalone/Mesos/Yarn)
by using the RemoteEnvironment which you can create via
ExecutionEnvironment.createRemoteEnvironment and then executing your
program (e.g. running it in the IDE). This assumes that the remote cluster
is already running.

The RemoteEnvironment requires that you give it the hostname and port of
the running cluster or, if using a HA cluster, a properly configured
configuration from which the client can retrieve the HA settings.

Cheers,
Till
​