flink-user mailing list archives

From Paolo Cristofanelli <cristofanelli.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Kafka Connectors
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 16:04:41 GMT
Hi,
I am following the basic steps to implement a consumer and a producer with
Kafka for Flink. My Flink version is 1.2.0, the Kafka's one is 0.10.2.0, so
in my pom.xml I will add the :

<dependency>
 <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
 <artifactId>flink-connector-kafka-0.10_2.10</artifactId>
 <version>1.2.0</version>
</dependency>

The problem is that if I run the program with maven or in my IDE it works.
When I upload the jar on flink I get : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.kafka.FlinkKafkaProducer010

I googled a bit and I found out that usually these problems are caused by a
version problem but I cannot understand where the error is.

Best,
Paolo