flink-user mailing list archives

From Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can AsyncFunction be applied to connected streams
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 13:50:17 GMT
Hi,

While it’s not possible to directly apply an Async I/O operator to a connected stream you
can use a two-stage approach:
 - Have a CoFlatMap that enriches the elements from the first stream based on the second stream
 - Use an Async I/O operator right after that, on the enriched stream

Would that be an option for you?

Best,
Aljoscha