flink-user mailing list archives

From Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can AsyncFunction be applied to connected streams
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 09:48:37 GMT
I think this would not necessarily be a problem. If the async operation is directly after the
enrichment operation the enriched operations will be directly forwarded to the async operation.
(With a copy step, that can be disabled by enabling object reuse at the StreamExecutionEnvironment)

Best,
Aljoscha