flink-user mailing list archives

From Richard Xin <richardxin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to get topic names in SinkFunction when using FlinkKafkaConsumer010 with multiple topics
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 15:39:40 GMT
Thanks,I'm not sure I understand this, what I need is to have single a process subscribing
multiple kafka topics, and have a switch clause for different topics in my SinkFunction,
did you I need to change the way how the kafka producer to produce the message? Any pointer
to code samples will be appreciated. Thanks AgainRichard

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017, 10:25:59 PM PDT, Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai <tzulitai@apache.org>