flink-user mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: a lot of connections in state "CLOSE_WAIT"
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2017 09:57:16 GMT
Hello,

is this list constantly growing? If you reload the WebUI do they pile up
again?

My guess would be the watermarks display is overloading the metrics handler.
If i remember correctly the WebUI keeps fetching the watermark metrics
regardless
of what page you're looking at.

Things to investigate would be whether it continues to query for
watermarks for finished
jobs, and whether requests are batched across tasks & jobs.

Regards,
Chesnay