flink-user mailing list archives

From Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
Subject Re: QueryableStateClient configurations
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2017 16:16:52 GMT
Hi Ziyad,

You should be able to set the options in the Configuration that you hand to the constructor
of QueryableStateClient, i.e.:

Configuration config = new Configuration();
config.setInteger(QueryableStateOptions.CLIENT_NETWORK_THREADS, 5);
…

The executor that you specify when creating the HighAvailabilityServices is actually never
used in the code paths that the QueryableStateClient uses so it should not matter what you
pass here. It’s also independent from the server configuration for the number of network
threads, which you must set in the configuration of your cluster before starting the cluster.

Best,
Aljoscha

> On 4. Jul 2017, at 17:07, Ziyad Muhammed <mmziyad@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> QueryableStateClient class is modified a little in the latest flink release (1.3.1),
and I'm having difficulty to understand some of the options. Can someone explain the below
options?